Hey Sharks! Welcome back to the brand new website put together by your’s truly.
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY FIRST DOMAIN! I am so excited to take the first step into finally having my own domain and full control over my blog! It’s been a while since I’ve blogged, and I figured maybe I needed a fresh start. In case you may have forgotten who I am, here is a bit about me:
My name is Madison, but I personally prefer to go by Madi because it’s a lot shorter, and easier to remember. I am currently attending Angelo State University as a biology major, with intentions to graduate, and go on to become a marine biologist of some sort. This includes going to Texas A&M for my PhD in Marine Biology. If you can’t tell from my website name, I am obsessed with sharks. I think they are very interesting and under valued. When I am not studying for biology/sharks, I like to play video games and I tend to stream them on Twitch. I also play guitar and piano from time to time. I put together below a tag list of random questions to help you get to know me better.
- What does your name mean? According to Sheknows.com, The meaning of the name Madison is a Surname derived from Matthew ‘gift of God’ or from Matilda ‘strong fighter. I think it’s pretty accurate.
- Which of your parents are you closest to? Whenever my mother was alive, I was very close to her, but since her passing, It’s been my father.
- Which of your parents are you more like? I am my mother made all over. Not even joking.
- What is your favorite food? Honestly I don’t really have one…but I really love seafood and bagels.
- What is your favorite way to pass time? I AM A HUGE GAMER. I love playing video games like GTA, CS:GO, Rocket league, Sims 3, etc.
- What is your biggest regret? In my sophomore year of high school, I fell for a guy that I shouldn’t have, which lead to me losing myself. Now in my junior year of 2018, I now know not to do that, but it’s a very deep regret that I don’t know if I will ever forgive myself for. (keep in mind, this was written on my original wordpress site. I am currently in my freshman yr of college, but this still remains my biggest regret so far)
- At what age did you go on your first date? 15, I went to Tokyo Steak House with the so said guy in my sophomore year.
- What is at the top of your bucket list? I really want to swim with whale sharks.
- What is something you are gifted at? I think I’m pretty good at guitar.
- What is something you wish you were gifted at doing? Where do I start? Probably anything artistic.
- What is the last book you read? A Thousand Splendid Suns,
- Do you have any pets? I have a parakeet at home named Kiwi, and in my dorm, I have 2 fish – Jason and Z.
- What is your best physical feature? I’m not going to try to be romantic or whatever about this, but I have a really nice booty that came from the hard work of squats.
- What is your eye color? Brown
- What is your favorite color? Maroon
- What is your favorite music genre? C O U N T R Y
- What is your favorite type of clothing? I really love boots and flannel, but also TRENCH COATS.
- What is your most commonly used swear word? F U C K
- What was your first job? I was a waitress at a local burger joint, here in my hometown of Taylor, Texas. I only quit because my boss/manager is crazy.
- What is your biggest fear? Not being able to follow my dream to become a Marine Biologist.
- When did you suffer your first heartbreak? sophomore year
- When was the first time you were on a plane? When I went to DC in 8th grade, I was so excited, but scared for my life
- Who has left the most impact on your life? My World History teacher, he was really inspirational, and helped me through that year. Also shout out to my favorite boss, he knows who he is- He is also super inspirational, and I look up to him a lot.
- Who is the best teacher you ever had? see above ^
- Who is your favorite musician? I love LOVE George Strait
- Who is your role model? See above, but also Mariska Hargitay
- Who was your first Celebrity crush? Robert Pattinson
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be? Work harder, and avoid fake people. Keep your eyes on the prize and don’t listen to people who might be or are jealous of you.
- One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid?
High schoolCollege isn’t as scary as teachers made it out to be.
- The first app you check when you wake up in the morning? My email. #Buisnessbitch
- What are some of your bad habits? I like to wait till the last-minute on things that are due and I fall asleep in classes I shouldn’t
- What are your favorite things about yourself? Uhhhhh…..I like that I’m somewhat very mature for my age, and that I am mostly responsible and independent.
- What are your hobbies? I like to play guitar, piano, and video games. I also like to do outdoorsy stuff, like fishing.
- What do you consider unforgivable? Cheating on your significant other or trying to seduce a child.
I hope you enjoyed this somewhat odd list about myself, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments, or reach out to me on twitter